Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
To add to Sleepyrella's post we were in block 2 and the pool was lovely and quiet. It was also beside a really nice snack bar (which were the Italian and Portuguese restaurants on a night time) and the onsite shop. When we ate at the buffet restaurant we always sat outside which was lovely and took you away from the general noise inside. The weather was really good and we were able to do this for every meal we went for including breakfast. The staff and reps were excellant and really went out of their way to help you if you needed it and were full of information.
Thanks for all your replies the ultimate question is which bloc is the best to booK?
We were in block 2 as I have already mentioned and this is the newest accomodation and it was lovely. There is a busy road goes past block 2 which if you are a light sleeper (like me) you will need ear plugs but everything else about the place was lovely and quiet. Block 1 also looked really nice but was bigger so busier but as everyone is part of a family group the place really quietened down relatively early at night ie after the entertainment stopped. Didn't hear any complaints about either block when we were there although block 2 is no use if you have mobility problems as it was down a steep slope from the main hotel. If I was going back I would be quite happy to be in either block.
I totally agree with jimnliz, both blocks are lovely, there is not a bad part so it would come down to the steep slope between the two blocks, we stayed in block one and loved it too.

Hx
Hello,

Can anybody tell me if there is a DVD Player in the rooms?

Thanks
Don't think there is, we didn't have one but not sure if you could hire one.

Hx
There aren't dvd players but we always take a portable dvd player with us when we go away and use that to keep the bairns occupied when needed. E-mail the hotel and see if they hire them out.
We had a really great holiday when we went here :D I would reccomend to anybody thinking of going here :sun2
Hi All,

Am going to the HV in May this year. Have booked an apartment with Kids Den - my kids are 4 and 2 and was just wondering if the bunk beds are suitable? Have had the option to go in a one bedroom apartment with seperate single beds - can anyone give me any onfo on what they think would be better?
Is there more space in either of the rooms?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.