Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
hong kong
10 Posts
Hi Ina
we have a few trip reports which should help. Have a look at Puddleducks report. My report is here.Nivsys report is here and finally some Q&As with suggested must dos here. Any questions - just fire away :D
Thanks everyone who replied to my Hong kong question, wonderful reports which i am still reading! one thing i'd like to ask is about the transfer from the airport on the shuttle. We were going to wait until we get there and get a taxi but was wondering which would be better?
thanks

:?
no- a taxi will cost a fortune. Its a long way to go.
wow that was quick!
hi thanks for that fiona.
So did you book the shuttle at home?
yes- I must go off and try to find if I still have the link!
Here it is!
It costs £10.50 for a return. I know a lot of people take the MTR but frankly I couldn't be bothered with the hassle- especially after a long flight.
Hello Fiona
just been checking my itinery, we have transfer from airport to hotel already booked but not hotel to airport because our return flight is 0800 hrs and there is no public transport before 0600hrs, as we have to be at the airport 3hrs before it looks as if we'll have to take a taxi
you can book a one way shuttle. Are you sure that it is not running 24 hours a day? Its well worth an email enquiry.
yeah will do thanks,just checking private transfers online got a quote for 50 usd if booked online now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image