Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hiya
I stayed at the hotel turqoise in august it was just right not to noisy not too quiet , lovely people. lovely hotel , just at the top of the hill if your coming from the beach i think the taxi rank was on corner if you went to the karbel im sure it was near that. try it i cant recommend it enough
lol
teddy
x x x
we stayed at the majestic hotel in august it isnt to busy about 35 rooms or so. the staff there are great and really make your holiday
Hi, if you want a relatively small hotel that is in an excellent location, then try the Magic Tulip Beach Hotel. I was there last year, and it has 30 rooms or so maximum, and it is also located literally 25 metres from the beach. The only drawback, is that you are so close to the beach, that you are right under the flightpath of the paragliders landing on the beach:-)
Theres a fabulous small hotel in Olu called the Oyster Residence.Its right on the sea front and owned by the same people who own the Dolphin resturant.We met a coulpe who were staying there and when we looked around we wished we had stayed there.It is a special hotel for a special occasion.
I didn't stay here I stayed in the Olu Deniz Resort Hotel.
But if you want somewhere for a special adult holiday, the is the ONLY place in Olu Deniz to go to.

I had a few drinks in their bar. The pool was fantastic, all decked like celebrity love island.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.