Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Hi We just got back from Limone on Saturday 2/7/05, can't tell you about the Capo deMonte hotel but can about Limone. In a word STUNNING, Limone is a very picturesque place during the day and even on a evening it as a lot of style. It as a great beach for during the day, although I would recommend that you wear surf shoes to enter and exit the water as the beach is shingle and quite sharp on the feet, these can be bought there for about 8 Euros.

It as a wonderful promenade to stroll on during the day and on a evening comes alive with very easy entertainment, the odd bar/restaurant have singers or like many people just strolling from designer shop to designer shop.

You can get about very easily by bus or the best way by using the excellent ferry's to the south of the lake or to the North or just across to Maleceni were you can get the cable car up Mount Boldo for stunning views everywhere. There is also plenty of windsurf schools if you feel that way inclined.

Hope that helped.
Thanks - great to hear about the area.
stayed in the leonadrdo da vince , in limone last year

quality quality hotel

foods great, plenty of it and loads of variety

its maybe a kilometre out of the town, but that means its quieter, lovely location

couldn't say enough nice things about htis hotel

area is lovely too, limone is a beautiful wee town, not that touristy like the bigger towns on lake garda

travel is by a public ferry

would love to go back there

any questions, send me a PM
That is great - many thanks Davy. Really looking forward to going.
Hi Just done a resort report and hope it comes in usefull, also hotel report for Hotel Mimosa that we stayed at.

John R
do you think its possible to take a 1 yr old baby to Leonardo Da Vinci hotel in Lake Garda? :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.