Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
The resort of Es Cana is ideal for a party such as yours.I haven't stayed in the Miama but been in and aound it several times.

The one thing that would stop me going to that hotel is the size of sun terrace in relation to the number of guests,it is like sardines round that pool.That said it is on the beach so if the pool area is full you would have plenty of room on the beach.Not a beach sunbather myself though I love a walk on the beach.The hotel is about 5 minutes walk into the village of Es Cana and about a 20/25 minute drive fronm the airport.

I cant comment on the other place,but would recommend Es Cana to anyone
hi
we were in es cana in aug and it is such a lovely place great for kids across from our hotel there was a place called the bull bar and it had a lot for kids mini motors, slides, and other things you can sit and have a drink while the kids play . it's up beside the paraiso beach hotel . if your walking up to the hippy market you will see it the market is big a good day out , :)
Hi, I've stayed in both hotels, they are both very good hotels but I prefer the Miami as I didn't like San Antonio Bay. Es cana is perfect for families and I can highly recommend it. We have booked to stay again in the Miami next May, The only thing that lets the hotel down is the sunbed stampede every morning, don't know why people are so desperate for a sunbed, they are packed like sardines around the pool!! the beach is on the doorstep and is much nicer!

Carol :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.