Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We are going in June, as far as i know they are still doing it up to be opened at the end of May.
thanks yorshirerose ive been on there website its sounds realy nice all reveiws sound good nomally go to majorca thought we,d try ibiza done it indepently this year flights and hotel separately wil you put a reveiw when you get back please have a gret holiday :lol:
Will put a review on and let you know what it is like, just hoping it is all ready for when we arrive. We have done a package as tried to do a diy and couldnt get it cheaper. 7 weeks today we will be there.
thank you have a great time :D
hi everyone :wave

although we didn't stay at the hawaii hotel i personally think it has a great location :!:
right on the beach and right in the middle of san antonio bay and the town :!:
enjoy your holidays :!:

its been 8 years since we went to ibiza it would be great on some feed back :!:

lou x
Does anybody know the email address for this hotel, i have search the internet and cannot seem to find it. Also does anyone know how much the saftey deposit boxes are, i read somewhere that they were very expensive so i need to know how much to budget for. Am getting a little worried now as i have also read there are very little sunbeds by the pool and the beds on the beach are 4.50 euros each, looks like this is going to be a more expensive holiday than i though.
Your right about the cost of sundbeds, quite extortionate really, and your also right about the sunbeds around the pool, not many at all and you have to get up at 7 to reserve a one like all typical english tourists do!
That counts me out then no way i am getting up at that time to get a sunbed. Is there any hotels near that have more sunbeds, i will go to another hotel if need be, when we went to Benidorm in October lots of people from other hotels came and used the pool and sunbeds, so if need be i will do the same.
theres quite a few hotels around the hawaii and if you;'ve got the bottle I see no reason why you couldnt just stroll in and pretend that your staying there, ive never see anyone check unless its a five star all inclusive, You could always just try the beach with a towel and your own brolley, there are two beaches, one either side of the hawaii to choose from albeit they arnt the best in ibiza.

In anycase, your going the second week in June so it shouldnt be too busy to get a sunbed at the hawaii unless its full of world cup supporters
Hopefully it will not be busy, but i have always gone away these weeks and never been anywhere quiet, looks like i will be paying beach prices for a sunbed but i never use an umbrella so at least i wont have to pay for them. My son wont be very impressed spending all day on the beach as he likes to go in the pool. Wish i had looked more into this before i booked now.
I wouldnt be too disappointed rose, the hawaii is litterally right on the beach, just down some steps and across the promenade, so you will be able to mix and match the beach and pool whenever you like,, theres always plenty of tables and chairs free around the pool, you can just send your son up every five minutes to check for free beds :roll:
Yorkshire Rose

Our family party stayed at this hotel in August 2001(7 of us) and never had a problem getting sunbeds. Yes it was very busy and the beds are quiet close together but I think you are worrying unnecessarily. Its a good family hotel in a good beach location....Enjoy. I know its been a few years but from memory I think the safe was 2 euros per day.

Marie.
Does anyone know the email address for this hotel i have searched high and low for it and cannot seem to find it anywhere. Going in 2 weeks and am wanting to email them about room allocation. I must say after reading the last review on this board about this hotel i am not looking forward to this holiday at all
here is the link to interturs website, the company who own the hawaii, there is an email address, just make sure you put in your email that it relates to the hawaii in ibiza and your dates etc.

dont worry about the hotel, ive stayed there twice and found it fab in a great location.

http://www.intertur.es/paginas/hotel5_ing.htm

On the datasheet page it tells you the distribution of the number of rooms which should be of some use
:D
Just wanted to say, i have been to this hotel 7 times, go back in a week for the 8th time and we love it.
It has also just been refurbished so should be even better!!!

Have a nice time
It says there are hairdryers in the rooms are they free to use or do you have to pay a deposit for them, just trying so much to travel lighter this year. Will probably be there the same time as you we go on the 11th.
Oh cool, perhaps we will bump in to each other :D

Not sure about the hairdryer because thats new since its been refurbished over the winter but i stayed at another hotel and the hair dryer was free.

Id give them an email and ask, they are really helpful via email.

lets hope we get good weather!!

Who r u going with?
the hairdryers are free and are wired into the bathroom, they arnt very good though but a nice touch all the same
Looks like i will be taking my own then, not sure about using it in the bathroom. Am going to try and email the hotel later on today regarding a low floor any tips on what to ask for.
Am going with hubby and 10 year old son with attitude :lol: hope i can bribe him to try the kids club :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.