Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
i have used the laundrette in the bay and it cost a bomb. we only had 1 small load and it cost about €12. dropped it in the man did the washing and drying for us and gave it us back a couple of hours later with all our underwear neatly folded but inside out. slightly worrying what he was doing with our underwear!!!! :shock: :?
what a laugh :lol: sounds like he might have hand washed them :yikes
I know it cost a lot but was only 6 euros if you had them washed only, and dried them yourself.
he didnt mention any of that to us. we expected to put them in the machine our selves but he just took them off us and said come back in a couple of hours and it will be done.

friends of mine that work there have used them so thought it must be ok. oh well that was a few yrs back now so i have learnt to take 20 more outfits than i actually need!
Hi Everyone

I really need some help!

We booked into the Hotel Hawaii late last year for two weeks starting 21st July with Panorama. We picked the Hotel as it was by where my girlfriend and her family went when they were all little. Last year she lost her father and brother so the plan was to stay here and have a few drinks etc.

Panorama have sent us a letter today saying we have been moved to another hotel because of a double booking and my girlfriend mum is devastated, i've just been on to panorama and they have been frankly usless in trying to help solve this.

what i was hoping for is that someone here might know someone at the hotel hawaii that might be able to pull a few strings? even if it means us rebooking privately.

and help or advice would be fantastic,
Ibiza spotlight will allow you to book this hotel:-

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hawaii/prices_i.html

However you would have to get a full refund from Panorama and book flights as well ??

You may also be entitled to compensation if Panorama have just told you of this change of hotel and it isn't suitable for you.

As time is late contact Ros Fernihough on 01922 621114 She is a travel law lawyer who assists our members and will offer you free advice as to what your rights are in law.

Good luck and I hope you all have an enjoyable holiday.
Thank You so much for answering, but its coming up as unavailable on there.

I will try that number, but they have offered another hotel and fully inclusive upgrade but they don't seem to understand whenm i try and explain that we booked that hotel for a reason!

Thanks Again
Could you perhaps go over to this hotel of an evening and have a few drinks and use your hotel to eat and sleep?

Have a word with Ros on Monday.

Good Luck.
The hotel was over booked when i went the other week, spoke to someone and they had been offered AI in another hotel, they turned it down and ended up in the hotel across from the Hawaii, but they were AI in the Hawaii so spent all day in the hotel and just used the hotel across the road to sleep in. They had booked it diy but other people who had booked the hawaii HB who were put in the other hotel had been upgraded to AI in the Hawaii for free.
hi fleningccol sorry to hear about your situation I'm due to stay at the hotel hawaii 21 july soon as travel agent's open this morning il be ringing I've booked with alpha rooms but did it through a travel agent just to be on the safe side I'm really worried now I'm traveling with my 5 year old daughter my friend and her two daughters leaving our partner's at home so we wanted it to be a special holiday for us all!!!!! as yorkshire rose said the hotel was over booked beginning of june another lady on this forum booked hawaii way back last year and was sent a letter a few day's before she was due to fly she was moved to hotel bergantin all inclusive hotel if they offer you this hotel accept as reviews are good and better all inclusive package than hawaii it was our second choice in hotel's it's in thomas cook summer brochure i no this does not compensate you but you could stay at another hotel have a good holiday and call in hawaii for a few drinks or go on beach by hotel il let you no the out come after Ive spoken to travel agent Ive got a funny felling will be moved to another hotel as you recive a voucher from alpha rooms to hand in to hotel we have not received one yet :(
hi fleminqccol just been on to hawaii website the hotel is showing fully booked for your dates don't think you'll get a room there what hotel has panorama offered you ???
just got off phone to travel agent they phoned alpha rooms who said they have not heard anything off hawaii over the over booking but they car,nt confirm it till monday until the voucher's are printed out so i will have to wait till then to find out :(
We have been offered the hotel Neptuno, apparently its very close - but it isn't on the beach and the rooms look awful. has anyone ever stayed there?

good luck murgy!
That is the hotel were most people were given when we were there. It is just at the back of the hawaii a stones throw away. Have you just booked half board, because people who were put in there were upgraded to AI for free to use in the Hawaii. So they used the hawaii for meals and the AI facilitys and not the Neptuno.
only 3 weeks left till we go. Does the hotel provide pool towels? I hope they have sorted the overbooking out before we get there. i think i will contact the hotel to make sure they have our booking as we did it separately.
i dont think there are many hotels in ibiza that do provide pool towels.
recived our voucher today for the hawaii alpha rooms have insisted there's 2 rooms allocated for us all lets hope they are Ive also e mailed head office to make sure we have rooms have not heard from them yet so finger's crossed 2 days to go.
hi flemingccol have you got anything sorted yet??? will you be staying at the neptuno.
Yeah don't seem to have much choice, staying at the neptuno in rooms with sea views, and then all inclusive at the hotel hawaii. i've looked on google earth and the two hotels couldn't be much closer!

just hope the neptuno is ok, and that i can bear the heatwave and the jellyfish :? :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.