Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hotel /resort
5 Posts
do you have any idea which resort you might fancy take a look at the resort reports

what sort of hotel are you after?? family orientated, couples , quiet, busy , and what boar basis ?? there are many official 4 star hotels on Cyprus BUT be aware they may not match up to 4 star hotels elsewhere [also some good 5 star on the island too]

yasus
wizard
add to my above really want couples only but dont mind a few just dont want to be overrun by familys having just got used to being on our own again. heaven :D
the Sunrise Beach hotel in protaras is a true 4 star hotel, the rooms are really nice, the food is good, you get reserved sunbeds for the duration of your holiday and the location is fab, right on the beach and in the resort centre. Although children are allowed there is only ever a few because it costs so much to take children here which is why after several visits we can no longer afford it now my eldest is 13 and classed as an adult. Usually there are a few couples with babies under 2 as they are free but the grounds are so spacious you never see them much and i can honestly say i have never found a more peaceful and civilized hotel, no lager louts,rowdy behavior or noisy children here. Although i have never stayed there, i understand the Capo Bay a few hotels away is more or less the same. Happy holidays... :sun2
4 star hotel and "resort" threw me a bit....

But, if that's what you're looking for then try Aphrodite Hills golf club and residencies with a well known hotel name of Intercontinental group and private rental villas to match. On site facilities include spa/health resort and only about 15 mins max from Paphos airport.

You may come back as bored as hell and will not have seen a single part of the "real" Cyprus though :cheers

I recommend car hire!

Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.