General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hotel transfers
4 Posts
It is worth bearing in mind that companies such as that are usually simply brokers or agents for a multitude of airport transfer companies, and full payment generally has to be made at the time of booking.

Most holidaymakers prefer to know exactly which local transfer operator they are dealing with in advance, so that they can make checks on reputation and reliability, before parting with payment.

But we look forward to hearing your opinions Dai.

David :wave
£63.00 to go from Bodrum Airport to Bodrum! Even if this is the cost of a return journey it's still extremely expensive considering a taxi off the rank will cost about £20 each way!
There are pro and cons with everything in life. these are the people who are doing my transfer in Tunisia it's costing me £8 return for two people monistair to PEK. Booked it with freedom direct (Med Hotels) Panorama brochure is quoting £16pp for transfers. Like I said pros and cons with every thing these days.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.