Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
The Thomas Cook reps will be waiting at arrivals , just tell them your name and where you are staying and they will direct you to the correct coach. (If transfers are on your invoice - no need to worry)
Caz you are a star, yep its on the invoice. Thats put my mind at rest
Hi,
I have booked transfers to go from Las Palmas to Puerto Rico and return with Thomas Cook.On the invoice I have received it says that it is Transfers 4 you that are the company doing the transfers.Has anyone used this service and if so how did you rate it.Many thanks.
Hi,

I've used transfers4u.com many many times as an alternative to holidaytaxis.co.uk for clients. They are part of the Thomas Cook Group. I wouldn't be concerned in the slightest, personally I've never encountered any problems with them.

(agent point of view, never transfered with them myself)

Hope that helps,

Tx
sorry.... :whoops lent on something and some how landed up with half a post here... and the full post which is below as well...so have deleted this one...... :duh ....tweetie
hi...I did package holiday to gran caneria with thomascook last year....doing same one this year....rep was waiting at airport and showed us to a coach.....we were going to playa taurito...they did a few drop offs before ours....but we got to see a bit of the island and lots of history and info on the way from the rep.....nothing to complain about ...coach quite comfie ect

hi hillbankdee...there wasnt any mention on paper work about transfers, so dont know if will be same one youve got....but could imagine if your arriving on a thomascook charter flight with others on thomascook packages it would be same...unless its an individual taxi type transfer youve booked....tweetie
Hi,
I have booked a DIY holiday for my wife and I and we are flying with Ryan Air.I booked my hotel with Thomas Cook for an absolute steal and added the transfers to it.The last thing I want to happen is to be hanging around at the airport for ages waiting on other flights to arrive to fill the transfer coach.Fingers crossed that I shall be lucky as we arrive on a Tuesday which is not regarded as a changeover day.
think thomascook flights are mon and saturday for gran caneria....so wont be regular transfer coach then....try googling the name ...might give a clues...tweetie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.