Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Fiona - I just said on another thread that I e-mailed Lagoa Azul a couple of times and received no reply, but the hotel itself was good.
Marinha Dourada replied promptly to my emails
Kingstork replied to the three I sent, albeit a few days later.
Too many to mention ignored my emails :lol:
Fi, Ive been in touch with quite a few in North and South Goa when Ive waited 2 weeks I have phoned them and mostly they give the same explanation. My booking isnt until December so they are waiting for this 'season ' to finish before they respond to emails for 'next' season. I did get a few more responses once I had phoned and asked for a contact name and marked the email for that persons attention at present I am waiting for responses from Lotus suites. Varca Palms, Carinas, Camilsons (a guest house) and Nanu resort I'm sure there are a lot more but it is worrying and very frustrating Just the Goan sossegarde we love so much I think.
goanluv, don't use the varca palms, it's :swear ing worse place i've ever stayed :rage
Ive emailed the Lagoa Azul twice this week and heard nothing. In November I emailed the Phoenix Park and heard nothing.
Only hotel thats ever replied to my emails was Marinha Dourada.
Only e-mailed 2 hotels in Goa, the Sea Coin Hotel in Colva and the Radisson White Sands in Varca, both replied within 48 hrs.
Iv never had a reply off any hotel in any country.
Glad to hear its not just me and thanks Tony for the tip on Varca Palms. Ive got 2 weeks sorted up North and am now trying (with the aid of Tightjock thanks x) to get something booked down South BUT they wont let me book until June/July WHY? any suggestions
cheers Lyn x
Phoenix park replied within 24 hours before last trip.
e-mail I sent was timed to arrive during night shift, asuming that night staff have nothing to do.
I got replies from Ashirwad, Casa Praia, Jo's Ponderosa, Lucia Beach, Per Avel, Pretty Petals, Summerville, Sea Pearl.

Didn't get replies from Ave Maria, Coqueiral, JJ's, Melodious Waves, Xavier.

Some of them took a while to respond, some took two emails or more.
Goanluv I would be tempted to ignore any reply you get from Lotus Suites :!:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.