Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Goangirl

John & Mo here just booked our flights yesterday 3rd Jan til 17th March £485 each to Goa with Jet

See you and Roy there

Mojo xx
We arrive about 9 o clock in the morning on the 1st Jan for 3 weeks
Hi Ya! That's brilliant!! Longing to see you both!! Hang on a minute, that means you are there longer than us!! hmmmmm! :think
:rofl XX
:cheers booked and raring to go :hols 30th nov to 5th jan
3 weeks in the Senhir Angelo on the 19th dec --- £988
we had decided to definatley try Thailand this year but have talked each other into returning to goa,so i have been looking at different ways of doing it we fancy trying an appt.but i can`t believe the flight prices Thomson want £654 each or nearly £900 for a two week package at the M.D,i have found a lovely appt. on the riviera Hermitage complex which is next door to the riviera de goa,(bit worried it`s a bit far out)does anyone know it please.
OH has said a definite NO to this next season so will miss you all - dragon - chilli - mike et al - have a good season all of you.
ahh we will miss you too waterproof... but who knows!! you might just decide to come and see us all ;)
chilly
So many of us seem to say no to goa next year.

Then over the months something strange happens and we somehow end up there again.

At least that what it seems like every year I read the forums.

And I have to say for the past few years that is whats happened in our house.

So see you there next season waterproof. :wave: :wave:
Waterproof why is hubby saying NO to going this year ...can you not talk him round ...colleen
Pitty my sister and I will see you at the Senhor Angelo in December. We are there for 3 weeks from 11 December. We will have our blue wristbands on.
hullsmoggy wrote:
I have lost my blue wristband
:tut :banghead:
I have now booked up for Nov and hope to see you all then :cheers Bring on the good times. :tup
Thinking of going back next February to Candolim. It'll be 3 years since i was last there and was wondering if i would notice any changes?

Last time i was there i stayed in the Silver Sands and spent most days in Bobby's shack (about 2/3 shacks left from end of beach road)

Regards,

Julian
Even busier than ever that part of the beach.
Will be as the other end of the beach is washed away or looks a mess, easiest thing to do if you are staying that end of candolim is get a Taxi to the Beach road.
KARENCHICKEN wrote:
Will be as the other end of the beach is washed away or looks a mess, easiest thing to do if you are staying that end of candolim is get a Taxi to the Beach road.

KARENCHICKEN, Silversands is at the end of beach road ,by the taxi stand. Im sure Bobbys shack will still be there and just as busy as its always been along that stretch of beach :tup
we are talking about Thailand in Jan but I know we will end up in goa, however I cant find any flghts for less than £500 :duh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.