Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
How much cash
5 Posts
If only I had a crystal ball. No-one can be sure until the first tourists come back end of May.

My rule of thumb is think what you would spend in this country to do what you want and then half that amount and you wont go far wrong.

Patka
We have 2 kids and although we go to a different region you should get by on 20£ a night .We usually order a main meal each with a salad , country potatoes ,bottle of wine and kids drinks . You may be lucky and get change . :)
From my recent visit to the Varna/Dobrich area, prices in general have not dramatically increased in Bulgaria as a whole but, as Patka indicated, the resorts do not necessarily reflect 'normal' Bulgarian prices, so costs in the resorts are anyone's guess until the tourist season begins.

Baldur
There's a whole thread on money matters and cost of living HERE, but at this time of year the question is unanswerable.

Baldur is quite right, we will have to wait until the first visitors return and report back. Every year prices go up, but EU entry is the unknown factor.

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.