General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
we left it until after our holiday last year to book (mid august) and everything had gone then - they do tend to be snapped up pretty quickly
When I booked for last year it was after xmas. I booked with mytravel and they were guarenteeing free child places. I thnk they start to panic after xmas if they haven't had enough bookings so offer silly discounts or offers. If there is a particular date or place you want to go then I would say book ASAP but if your not so bothered about the hotel/apartment then I would wait. They sometimes offer no flight suppliments which can save a family of 4 £100's of pounds if your flying from a regional airport. Hope this helps. Di. 8)
:wave

Hi!

If it were me I would book with another travel agent - I know Co-op Travel do a low deposit - think its £25 per person and then you pay the rest of deposit in September then nothing until 8/10 weeks before you travel. Afterall most agents will match most quotes to get your business! :idea:

Get it booked I would imagine the Pegasos Tropical and Palace will be very popular with families and when we start getting the reviews back - I go this August to Pegasos Palace - Cant wait!! :pele

Joolz :wink:
I tried to book last August for this August (if that makes sense) and all free child places were gone. Its a pain. Doing DIY now.
Shorty 8)
i book as soon as we arrive home to get the free child places for next year ,,i use tv travel shop ,only a small deposit secures,then you have all year to pay off what you want .
the tv travel has been taken over and annoyed cos i have a voucher and now cant use it !!
We have just booked for 2006 with Lunn Poly, now thomsons, they matched our internet price and gave us a £99 deposit, rest to pay end of September.
strange i phoned them yesterday ; to do a name change
Yes i would shop around - as most high street agents will be doing low deposit for next year. But book quickly necause free child places go very quickly!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.