Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Welcome Pathfinder, someone will be along to test your knowledge soon :D
Greetings pathfinder .wee-john is my handle and I'm a regular visitor to Hisaronu (twice a year for last 15)
just wondered what the situation re this new EVISA ie.how easy or otherwise is application process and how much s it .?
:think You will probably wait a LOOONG time for an answer as the OP has never returned to HT since posting away back in August :que

You can find all the information regarding the Visa application in these topics

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/visa-for-turkey-t30529-260.html?hilit=visa#p1615937

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/visa-enter-turkey-longer-available-airport-t159440.html
Hello,
my husband and I are travelling to Kusadasi in October. Do you have any information about what to see and do in the area? We are staying at the Panorama Hills Hotel. Will it be warm enough to swim in the sea?
Thank you.
Alan and Carol.
greetings aluca2 ,wee-john here
I visited Kus,adasi several years ago and enjoyed it very much
the main highlight was a visit to Ephesus ancient Roman/Greek city (don't be conned into going wit your rep excursion as they charge over the odds)it is only a short Dolmus ride away and pay your own entry fee and it will be much cheaper .it is a breath-taking experience (wear a hat and take water as it is a hot area )
Also Pamukale (cotton castle is nearby ,also Heirapolos is worth a visit
boat trips are also very good .the nearest beaches are a little out of town but dolmus (little mini-buses) are reasonable priced .
things may have changed a lot since we were there but I'm sure you'll have a lovely time
regards wee-John
Hi :-)

I am looking to move to marmaris in turkey to start a business in events
Taking special events to local bars, restaurants and hotels
Do you think this would work? I have a husband and 2 children
How easy is it to move to marmaris and get a residency order and also a work permit?
Are there English schools for my 2 boys?
It's the only place I've been and been so happy
Starting up a business inTurkey is not easy and as far as I know you can't do it without a Turkish business partner. Also you can't work in your business either. There is an awful lot to look into, lots of rules and lots of cost especially beacause as a foreigner you will pay a lot more than a Turkish person for everything.
:wave: We are going to Alanya in July. I am going mad trying to find a decent priced hotel. I keep thinking oh that one looks good and when i start reading reviews I put myself off. How can people be so different in their opinions. I would like near the Cleopatra beach, dont mind board basis. Read reviews on Eftalia Aytur Hotel and they were so different. Does anyone know this hotel ????
del949 wrote:
Welcome Pathfinder, someone will be along to test your knowledge soon :D
Hello and welcome to the forum Tricia

You may be better off starting a new thread, as despite saying he would help with any questions, Pathfinder has never come back on here!
Hi Keri,
I am looking forward to coming to Turkey to shop for my clothing business. I have read of cheap prices for T shirts, long Sleeves etc in Turkey. Wanted to know if you could kindly update me on the current average prices of cheap quality shirts and clothing. Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.