hi all can anybody tell me what do i put for restricted area and permitted place on visa form,also any suggestions for referees in india it,s my first trip and i,m a bit confused many thanks
As stated NA (do not use slash between) during filling out the forms you can get an info help box by clicking help link at the top, the contents of the help box info I have pasted below:-
1. Please complete all the information on this screen or enter 'NA' (Not Applicable) as applicable.
2. Select your Current Passport from the Drop down available. The Current Passport Nationality needs to be of the Passport Number entered in the earlier screen.
3. If you hold valid Dual Passports; pls select Yes for the Dual Passport option and select the applicable Dual Passport from the Other Passport drop down option.
4. Please declare both passports as your Visa Fee and Form are determined on your Country of origin. Any hiding of facts may affect the outcome of your Visa Application/s.
5. Select only No for the question "if your Spouse or Parents were/are Pakistani Nationals or of Pakistani descent?"
6. In the UK Immigration Status drop down, select the type of permission/status you have that allows you to live/stay in The UK.
7. Select the time frame that you have lived/are living for in The UK for next query.
8. Select an option from the Visa Category drop down; this needs to indicate why you would like to travel to India.
9. Select a time frame from the Duration option; this should indicate how long you would like your visa to be valid for.
10. Select either Yes or No if you intend to travel to Andaman-Nicobar Islands or Sikkim region specifically in India. There will be an additional fee for charged for this option.
11. Kindly select the type of entry you would like to apply for from the drop down on the basis of your travel. Options available on the screen will be based on the type applicant profile created by your earlier selections.
o If you select Single then you will be allowed to enter & exit India only once on that particular Visa.
o If you select Double then you will be allowed to enter & exit India only twice on that particular Visa.
o If you select Triple then you will be allowed to enter & exit India only thrice on that particular Visa.
o If you select Multiple then you can enter and exit India as many times as you like within the validity of your Visa.
12. Based on the choices you make, your Visa and Additional Fee swill be applicable.
13. Enter the correct Issue Date of your passport from the drop down in the format as DD/MON/YYYY.
14. Please specify the Place of Issue of your Passport as mentioned in the Passport.
1. In this screen, the Visa category and Passport Number & Expiry will not be available for amendments/ modifications at any stage of your Online Application completion.
2. Please select an option between the Back button for the previous page and the Continue button for the next page.
Also FAQ link here reference Referees see question 18