Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
hi, dont know about the hotel you are staying in, but it is a nice walk along the beach to kalamaki, about half hour stroll if memorie serves me right, or on the kalamaki road at night. there are plenty of nice quiet bars and restaurants in laganas, without going to were the 18-30's congregate.we love the greek isles and have never had any problem using the bins for the toilet paper, as everywhere we have been they get emptied daily,and all the bars and restaurants have toilet facilities, i know it's not what you are used to, but you will soon get used to it,no problem.enjoy your holiday
jeppo :D
You'll be right on the beach, no problems with toilets as every taverna has one, and there must be 30 on the way into Laganas. (I'm on a world tour of toilets and can't seem to pass one.)
Lovely place, don't worry about 18-30's, you'll barely see them. The best tavernas and restaurants are well out of the way, but try the ones on the beach as well.
You will be near the Zante Park hotel, (about 300 yds), and that's near the Kalamaki Road, a long walk into Kalamaki, and a good walk in the opposite direction to the Turtle Island. Once you have passed the roundabout you have another good selection of tavernas.

Watch your weight!!!
Hi :wave
Here's a web page with a photo of the Hotel..
http://www.hotelsofgreece.com/ionian/zakynthos/poseidon/

The position of the Poseidon is great. You'll be virtually next to the Turtle beach give or take a hundred yards so it should be quite peaceful.

Kalamaki is within easy reach but, just behind the Hotel poseidon and towards the Laganas strip are some lovely quiet restaurants and tavernas look out for the Yannis taverna / restaurant.. well reccomended for a great atmosphere, fantastic food and a caring genuine host.

paul..
hi ejhatrs
Myself and my partner went to the same hotel last year please see

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/greece/zante/laganas/poseidon-beach-hotel/

also report on laganas on resort reviews. you will love this place hotel and resort. have fun :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.