Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
INTERNET SET UP
5 Posts
you realise it will cost you a fortune for data over there?
for me i found the best deal was to get a spanish vodafone sim from ebay. Stick it in an unlocked usb dongle (also from ebay). You can top this up using uk vodafone codes. Then you get high speed data at either £55 for 1 gig or unlimited at £27 for 15 days (it goes to 128 kbps after 1 gig data). You text the right bona as they call it to use it. Vodafone have great coverage across spain.
Thanks for that. Just wondered. Will probably end up using some Internet Cafe or find somewhere I can sit and have a pint or two and with permission use the hostelry's wireless

Thanks Again
if your near the levante club hotel they have free wifi in the cafe and reception area. (well if your in Benidorm of course :wave: )
Again thanks.

No I am not going to be in B/dorm area. I am in Urbanizacion Villa Martin just south of Torre. Thanks all the same.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.