Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Kath
I`m sure there were plenty of wifi spots last year i know there were in icemler if there are none where you are staying i`m sure i seen a couple of internet cafe`s so you should be ok.

andy
Andy,can you please tell me where in Icmeler,I want to take my laptop,many thanks,T.
Hi Kath
the apartments we were staying in had wifi the mini mote near the tansas and also the centre of the shopping area was definatly wi fi near icemeler online offices.
i know this because i sent a few messages home from there.
and i`m pretty sure ther are plenty of other places too.

hope this helps
andy
What about Olu Deniz? Any Wifi area's?
we were in olu 2 years ago and if i remember rightly most of the hotels have wifi so you should be ok.

andy
Cheers for that. I'll be in the Magic Tulip Hotel if anyone knows if that has wifi? What about bars etc in Olu Deniz? My mobile phone has wifi and i can use that to check emails and send stuff and not get charged the massive overseas charges made by Vodafone, just the wifi charge(if there is one) by the bar or whomever is providing the wifi.
OSCARBEN,

The L'etoile has WiFi in the reception / lounge area for a small charge as well as two pc's in the tv area.

Kath,

There's plenty of internet cafes through Marmaris so you won't have a problem finding somewhere.

Darren
Thanks Dazbo,my 16 yr old son will be in Florida at the same time as we go to L'Etoile,we would really like to be able to use the webcam so knowing there is wifi in reception area is great,you have set my mind at rest,thanks again.T.
dazbo we stayed in the tulip beach when we were there and they deffinatley had wifi so i should imaging thier sister hotel should.
andy
Thank for that Andy. I'll email them and found out.
Thanks to everyone for their replies.

Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.