Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Great report Coleen, thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next instalment. :cheers Gel
Hi just to add a wee bit to colleens trip report,I think she left some of the mapusa trip out not only did she buy christmas lights in march :duh but she spotted these pair of shoes even I thought they looked good all sparkley high heels so she was very happy when she bargained them down to 250ruppees she thinks she got the deal of the century,so she couldn't wait to the following day to try them out, so the next night polly50 and O/H colleen and myself went out for dinner we got about 100 yds and crack one of the heels snapped in the middle so you can imagine colleen in her nice new dress all her makeup on walking like stumpy the cook from the john wayne cowboy films,up down up down what am I gonna do now she said she didnt have to wait long for an answer about another 50yds crack went the other heel and what was colleens responce thats better they are actually far more comfortable now :que so now she loves them,just thought I would tell you incase she forgot :rofl slan(cheers)
Sorry manx-minx,

Just how many Honey Bee's does it take to screw some one else's log-in name, it would seem not many as Irish Colleen can confirm, as I seem to spill more than I drink and the rest just seems to evaporate in the heat
what a fabulous holiday report Irishcolleen and Irishman, enjoyed reading this so much thankyou for your time in writing it :) now waiting for the next instalment :cheers
lovely newsy report Colleen.. really enjoyed it but glad you havent enlightened everyone on my mishap :rofl
AND CHILLY I might just tell all these lovely people what really did happen to you when you got off the bike :rofl

I agree St Patricks was a brill night and it did help being cooler and you forgot megainand O/H and Newbutt1 and O/H were there :D cant wait to see your pics!! loved the bit about the high heels Irishman :rofl did you get a pic of that????

Sorry i missed your last meet to say goodbye :( ... The hotel sounds good....

Chilly
Great report :) Are we going to get some more soon? Looking forward to it :)
Chilly are you on the coffee you and newbutt are on the list :think ..WHAT A FAB NIGHT everyone was there Irish Noel his O/H Polly50 and her O/H Mike Richardson and a few friends Newbutt and O/H Candy64 .Smudger 1 and granny Pat . sleeps-r us and her cousin chilly and her O/H Dragon 7 and his family have I forgot anyone I know there were lots of us ..
Hi Irish Colleen - agree with you about Lawrencios.... we were there too I did look out for you but I didn't see you there. We did spend some time in Mandrem so maybe we missed you then.

Lx
Hi Colleen...no i know i was on the list :rofl it was Meagain who wasnt :D not me... :rofl
chilly ;)
:duh What am I like Chilly just thinking Ann and Richard are down as being there Meagin I am so sorry I did not add you name hope you had a great night in Molly.s ..colleen
Thur 18th March Went to the Dolphin shack :( was ment to ring andy and Pat to let them know where we were at but I left my phone in to have it fixed so could not get in touch ..
that night we went to the Rodonda to eat the food was really lovely after we had something to eat we went on to bubbles andy and pat could not get over her prices we had 31 drinks gin and tonic whisky honey bee beer and a few sprite and the bill was 470 rupees :rofl there was a lady boy in bubbles that night and what a wonderful person he /she was we all had such a great night there i really hope we meet him again sometime .

Fri 19th march
Spent the day at Thomas shack in Calangute Andy is going home at 4 so we left the beach early
cant remember where we went to eat that night ..had one or 5 too many and forgot to write in my little book ..
sat the 20th March
went to dolphin place shack on sat they always have music on a band we love to go there on a sat
that night we went to over the Flames with polly50 and hubby we had never been there before it was very nice we will deffo go back there again

Sunday the 21st march
went to Candolim went to the wrong shack should have went to Rams near the river princess but ended up in the one next door the food was very dear in that shack and the drinks were more that all the others we had a nice day BUT all the beach sellers were fighting with each other so the shack boys had to come down and take there stuff away they did move on down to the waters edge but this bitching went on for hours it was better than any night out :rofl can any one tell me the name of this shack please think it began with a C ..the staff at the shack were very nice and more than helpful ..
that night we met Gemma33 and O/H we went to kim Fa it was smashing first time for us there and we will deffo go back Billy blue nose was there that night and he saw us but as we had not yet met he did not know it was Gemma33 and irishcolleen ..when we left there we went to meet shirleyV of the forum I had never met her before and what a lovely lady she is shirley it was great to meet you at last we missed each other by seconds last Nov ..and I was so wanting to meet her ..
Will add our last few days later on today ..just writing this make me so sad wish to God I was there just now :(
Great Report Irish Colleen - one of the things we most enjoyed about our trip in January was meeting all the wonderful people from HT and TA. Looking forward to the next instalment :tup
a fantastic read Irishcolleen, thanks for writing and sharing with us. please please write some more :cheers
Aaah it was so lovely to meet you too IC , you are a lovely lady with a great hubby, I sooo wish I was back there now !! Great report loving it :tup
irishcolleen wrote:
we went on to bubbles

Hi Colleen. We also love Bubbles. Brought back memories! As we are in Goa for 3 months, we like to go in and have a cheeseburger, (which are to die for) and "proper" chips! :tongue . Didn't realise they do 2 bills, 1 for drinks, separate 1 for meals! Walked out without paying!! Hubby's fault!! :que Luckily some friends of ours were in there, (yes, we do have some!) They paid for us! How embarrassing! :oops:
Great read IC. It was lovely to meet you and Irishman (& everyone else) Pity we missed the St Paddy's day celebrations but there's always next year.
Gail & Ray.
Well Gail all I can tell you is we are booked and all for next st Patricks night so if you do get there for the same time we shall wet the shamrock :cheers ..hope your not missing GOA already lol lol ..colleen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.