Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
the hottest part of the Island is the middle, the hottest months are juli and augustus, but in may of june is 30°C possible.

Regards, Peter
May can be a bit changeable weather wise. It is always warmer than at home, sometimes hot or very hot and the odd shower or cloudy day. For the past 4 years I have gone early or mid May and enjoyed our stay whatever the weather. Take a cardi as it can be chilly on a night. Not sure if its hotter anywhere?? Maybe someone can tell us? I go to Cala Bona 19th so want lovely weather then !!!
Peter's right to say that the central parts of the island are hotter; that's a good reason to be by the coast where you get cooling breezes. CBG's also right to note it can be a bit changeable late May time, but don't fret you'll get some very good weather despite any possible variation. The temperature is pretty much the same wherever you are on the coast.
i have been to mallorca 3 times in may always been red hot for us and the sea is warm as well never seen any rain in may.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.