Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
me and my family went to riu ocho rios in may 08 and it was brilliant

the hotel is big and there is plenty to do, loads for the kids as we found that they loved all the kids.

there are things to do outside the hotel but to be honest you dont really need to out side the hotel as there was plenty in side

my son was 14 years old and so he did not attend the kids club but like i said the jamacans loved all the kids

enjoy were ever you go but i would recommend this hotel
I agree with AWS comment's on the Riu Ocho Rios having just spent Xmas/New Year there. We didn't travel with children but the hotel is very 'child friendly'. Haven't been but quite a few people recommend the Starfish Trelawny and like the Rose Hall is a lot nearer the airport if you don't want the longer transfer. Whatever you decide enjoy your holiday.
Go to the Rui Ocho Rios , Oh what a holiday we had !!! Kids will love it !! My 12yo daughter said it was her best holiday ever !!
regards
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.