Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi mark

as far as i know none of the jet2 flights have entertainment.You might be better asking on the "flight only" forum.

regards

sharpy
Mark,

On the flights from leeds / bradford there is a £5 per person option that you can pre-book, or take up on the plane for your own inflight portable entertainment. Link is attached from the Jet2 site. Not sure about other routes. Hope it helps.

http://jet2.mezzo.aero/
Hiya. I flew with Jet2 from leeds on 3rd Nov. It was £10 to hire their in-flight entertainment.
Hope that you don't experience an 8 hr delay like we did!
You might as well take your own as then you can use it for any flight delays - we take ours and take adaptors and plug the DVD into the apartments TV and then watch our films that way as well.
Jet2's scheduled service is no longer operating, however they are operating two Irish charters for Budget Travel this season (flight prefix LS)..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.