Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Glad to hear that the Griya was ok despite the renos. I look forward to reading about your holiday when you get around to it.
Cheers Geri
Yes it will be great to hear all about your trip Fiona :tup
meant to get round to it today but will write a bit tomorrow :)
Thanks Fiona for your Singerpore report... can't wait for your Bali one :cheers
It will be very short Geri. :D Used it just to chill out this time.
Fiona

Which Airline did you use for your Singapore to Bali flight?

Judith
Singapore Airlines. Have used Australian Airlines before.
I wondered if you used the Singapore Airlines stopover program, or did you do your own bookings etc. in Singapore. I used this program last time I flew to New Zealand, it included airport transfers, free use of SA hop on/off bus and vouchers for certain venues. I'm helping a friend plan her trip to OZ next year and I was wondering if it's cheaper to arrange your own transfers and hotel, I'll have to do a bit of research.
I didn't go DIY this time Judith. I used Travelbag. I couldn't get decent flight prices on my own.
My nephew and wife are visiting us in Australia in October. He said flights LHR-MEL had gone up 20% in the last couple of months from thinking about the trip and actually booking flights... it's all about fuel!! His best price was with QANTAS.

We did a SIA Double Indulgence and our 2 nights in Singapore were free, granted the hotel wasn't 5* but nice enough for nothing. I'm not a huge fan of Singapore mainly because of my dislike for high rise buildings and lifts. Just as well as I like Bali and Phuket :-)

Cheers Geri
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.