Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe.
Hi, I am also just back from Belgium.I stayed in Antwerp with my friend and met up with some friends that live near there. We went to see the Christmas markets in Bruges and although we didn't go into any bars, we did pop into one shop to buy some juice and it was thick with smoke. I left my friend to buy it. She is a smoker and thought it was amazing, very laid back, but I just hate it. I would never have thought anything more about it until I read your post and yeh, why the hell aren't they doing something about it!!!! Did you visit the ice and snow festival? Amazing!!
When are you going back? Belgium is a beautiful part of the world, hope to travel around it even more.
Breezerbabe
Hi Breezerbabe, thanks for your reply, no we didn't see that but I think they were in the process of setting it up while we were there, we will probably go back in a couple of years, as you can see from my avatar and name we are very fond of Malta and the Med in general, so next years Autumn break will be somewhere warm, glad you enjoyed Flanders though it has got some very good points.

Regards
Sliema2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.