Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe.
We were there recently Sliema .Smoking is no longer allowed in resturants but until I believe next January is still allowed in Cafes .for us its the opposite as my hubby is a smoker but as the weather was nice while we were there we always took a table outside other than 1 occasion when we stopped at a cafe in Damm and he was allowed to smoke inside .It was that occasion that we were informed by the owners of the still more relaxed rules for cafe owners. Dont know about bars :think
unfortunately we didnt eat inside any resturants to confirm whether or not these rules are being adhered to .
Hi Lynne, thanks for your reply, I wish they would get there act together and finally ban it in Flanders for good, looks like we will have to bring our gas masks with us again, failing that let's hope the weather is good so that we can mostly sit outside bars and cafes.

Regards
Sliema2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.