Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Kenwood travel
3 Posts
Kenwood Travel in London lie & just want your money !
They persuaded me to pay £3,182 on my Debit card lied about the Hotel saying it was like 8 star when it barely was 3/4 star in disrepair.
Don't book with Kenwood Travel
See you in COURT KENWOOD TRAVEL. If this company con you issue court proceedings with H.M. Col central courts online. I'm looking for a refund plus damages & legal plus court costs. Don't Be Put Off by there bullying aggressive manner. Get them into court fast & don't waste your time with Atol Or ABTA as it's a waste of time as these big travel firm turning over £700 million pounds have Directors & Friends on the board.
  • Edited by Fiona 2018-02-27 17:43:09
On 27th February 2018 at 12:47pm, Gareth Fitton said:
Kenwood Travel in London lie & just want your money !
They persuaded me to pay £3,182 on my Debit card lied about the Hotel saying it was like 8 star when it barely was 3/4 star in disrepair.
Don't book with Kenwood Travel
See you in COURT KENWOOD TRAVEL. If this company con you issue court proceedings with H.M. Col central courts online. I'm looking for a refund plus damages & legal plus court costs. Don't Be Put Off by there bullying aggressive manner. Get them into court fast & don't waste your time with Atol Or ABTA as it's a waste of time as these big travel firm turning over £700 million pounds have Directors & Friends on the board.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.