Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Don't want to spoil your fun but this is almost like pouring salt onto an open wound. Many of us were realy looking forward to going to KABC but were pulled out at the last minute I don't want this to sound like sour grapes and hope you all have a fantastic time but bear a thought for all the people that had been booked well in advance. Ourselves were cancelled the night before we were due to depart.
Is it not possible for all the poor people who were pulled out of the KABC this year to grab a bargain for next year. Or are they not selling 2007 at discount prices. :roll:
Im thinking of booking the a.b for 2007. Please let me know what u think of the hotel.
no one is selling the kabc for next year as firstchoice are in dispute with them so until that is resolved no one knows what will happen
Hi guys,

Im keeping up with the topic. I am in sunny Cyprus now on a FC holiday.

I have to say it. FC must have a very good reson for pulling the plug on KABC. I cant knock this holiday and the reps have been fantastic. They seem to not know much about the plans for KABC. They are very much in the dark about it and are as disgusted as We all are about our treatment.

We WILL be swapping on our return

Byeeee :D
AS FC have at the moment pulled ot and the hotel is now available through other companies i feel its time to draw a line under the whole sorry episode.....
will members kindly post info on their replacement holidays in the appropriate forum
a new subject for the Kos Aqua Club has been opened for those going with other T/O's

many thanks

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.