Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
thanks wizard but i just hope you understand how we are feeling, can you imagine how many people arent going to be told who are travelling tomorrow who are just going to be moved by firstchoice without any choice when they arrive at the airport.
I thought I had lost it then
yes sukaay thats what i mean i want extras because of what we have lost out on but not to many extras as i will have my holiday for next year also cause i was really looking forward to this holiday :shrug
hello where you all gone booking another holiday :lol:
So Buzz what have you found?
nothing yet gonna let them find me something.
how about you ?
dont get fobbed off with any old cr&p will ya
Nothing yet, i want to speak to them and see what the ycome up with. Are we getting together tomorrow morining to discuss?
Foxie I can empathies with you all, tonight was suppose to be the end of my (our) kabc problems, and i was looking forward to a quieter life
but what the hell
so keep your gloves up...keep it clean..and come out fighting

wizard
Sorry I have took a while getting on here but been trying to book another holiday. Was not going to accept the c*** one FC offered. Have managed to book one in Kardemena Kos, Summer Palace supposed to be 5* all inclusive. Got it for £100 less. We now take up our fight with FC when we return. If it hadn't been for Nicola ringing me I would not have known as we were at the races but had to cut that short to come home and sort this mess out. Thanks a million Nicola. I don't know how we would have all managed without this site. Thanks Wizard!! Anyway if anyone wants the number where I booked this you are welcome. She was a lovely girl really helpful and went out of her way to help get what we wanted.
i would like the number please thought they were shut
I read that fc has offered Platanista as an alternative. This hotel has won many awards in the past for its excellence. It is not AI but it is not a bad hotel.
sp55 welcome back, AI is what we need as no spends at such short notice

Jane and Mick the summer palace looks very nice, did you book that with firchchoice
By the way they only gave me the one choice and said they had nothing else available. I said the compensation you are offering won't cover me booking another holiday. She said she was sure there would be plenty of late deals about. I said to her, but you are only offering me one choice!!! Unbelievable!!
plenty of late deals oh yeah so you have to fork out twice for one holiday and wait for a refund from firstchoice how nice of them
Foxy, no not through FC. Fleetway. This girl works from home do you want me to PM you her number she is working til 22.00.
Janenmick, pleased we could help, and glad you got somewhere else sorted. As we are only just across the water any boat trips either way we can pop in and say hello lol.
we cant afford to pay for another holiday only just managed to pay for the KABC thank you anyway
Nicola, where abouts in Turkey are you going?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.