Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Checked the place out the other week. Out of season what a waste of time. nothing there unless you like golf
what is classed as out of season?
was thinking kids school hols late may or in august 2007

mark
Hi Markas

we went end May for the day it was chucking with rain at the time. Went along the strip did not think much of it. Think the hotels may have their own beach area. Have heard from other people also how awful it is unless you want to go for Golf. We got laughed at when we told friends that we went for the day they have been down that way and was not impressed either. Don't think there is much for the little ones.
Hi Markas,
Just back from La manga (tomas maestre marina at the far end of the strip).We enjoyed the area but Benidorm it ain't.In the area where we stayed there were enough restaurants and bars to keep you amused,but very quite and laidback.The area is used mainly by spanish tourists and I think july and august would be the busiest time there.If you have any specific questions dont hesitate to use the private message thingy and I'll get back to you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.