Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Laguna Park 1
25 Posts
look on map 1 here

http://www.eurosol.com

laguna park 1 is next to the san eugino shopping center. If that helps you.

and is just near the santa maria apts

hope that helps
Has anyone ever booked to stay at the Laguna Park 1 direct with the hotel? :que
no sorry wheatcrunchie booked with airtours nice hotel :)
We are about to book the Laguna Park 1 apts, through Thomas Cook online...my question is, once booked, how do we go about requesting rooms (there are 3 couples going) next to, or at least, near each other, and also requesting all upstairs pool views...oops, it looks like I'm going to be requesting quite a lot! :think would I just e-mail the apartments direct, if they have their own website? Normally, booking through a travel agent, they would put the requests in, but doing it myself I just wondered if anybody could help?
Hi Bonnie ... you could state any preferences to the tour operator at the time of booking, and/or in an email to the complex afterwards. However, unless these are bookable options for which a supplement is charged, they may only note your request as a preference, subject to availability and without any guarantee.

The web address is shown as http://www.lagunapark1.com/eindex.htm and the email address reservas@lagunapark1.com

Our reviews of the complex can be found HERE.

David :wave
Thanks David, will check that all out when we book it then :)
Ta for your help
Hi Bonnie, We stayed here the year before last and liked our apartment. I emailed two weeks before the departure of our next holiday and got the room we wanted. Didn't get an email back, but the reception acknowledged our email :tup
Stayed there 2 years in a row, first year excellent very quiet at night. 2nd year it was club 18-30 loud music at the pool, late at night, Did not enjoy it. this was the beg of July. very handy for shops etc.
Wondered if any members had any info on these apartments. I have read the reviews but thought members might have some more details. Also, don't know the area as we usually stay in Los Cris, so any info on the apartments and bars, restaurants, and entertainment in the surounding area would be welcome.
Thanks,
Gordon.
Hi
Gordon

here is my view on laguna park 1, it's in a great location, there are some lovely bars and restaurants in this area.

Your only a stones throw away from the harbour, which has a lovely beach, and again nice bars and restaurants.

I don't think that you will be dissapointed in the area.

I've never stayed in the complex, only popped in for a wee once, and had a look around whilst there.

You go into reception, then through there was a bar, up a few steps and there was the toilets, then a few more steps brought you out to the pool.
The pool area seemed very nice, and i noticed on the wall that evening entertainment was on each night.

But i believe that this complex, caters more for families, and when i had a look, there seemed a lot of kids, playing on computer games and at the pool.

Next door is a shopping center, and it has a massive supermarket underground real cheap.

if you decide on this area i can point you in the direction, of some nice bars etc.

good luck, when you thinking of going.
sorry gordon here is a link to the location of laguna park 1

http://www.eurosol.com/map_p1.htm
hey,
going to laguna park 1 in july with a few of the lads,
and read a few reviews all over the internet with a lot concerning burglaries!
just wondering if anyone can give me a few rooms of recommendation (ie high floor and away from motorway)
so we have a successful, scare free holiday, especially after a few shandys!
thanks alot,
matt ;) :)
Matt, the best way to ensure you have a stress free holiday is by being careful. Don't leave anything lying around the apartment even tho' you are in bed. Use the safe in the room. I think any room, any hotel are targeted when the people are careless. There is always someone out there looking for an oportunity so look after your belongings. I have stayed in these apartments and everything was fine.
We are staying here in August,the reviews sound great but I am also concerned about the burgalries that have been reported!......Is it just the ground floor apartments I wonder or no preference for them.Heres hoping for a crimefree holiday.

Netty
Hi

Just flew back into Scotland this morning and thought id check the site.

Me and the girlfriend were a bit concerned reference the recent reports we had heard about the burglaries. We got allocated 122A which made us slightly nervous but i got the safe key the minute we got checked in and took the usual precautions. Even when we were in everything was stored safely in the safe. Just common sense i suppose.

Our balcony overlooked the Rumpot and the small strip of pizza shops over the road and used to haev fun sitting on the balcony and watching everyone fall out of the rumpot and try to play tag with the local taxis/scooter rides.

The rooms were cleans daily and were on the whole adequate. We were self catering so ate out every night.

Booked through Thomas Cook and would stay there again, I booked 2 weeks prior to departure on the internet and got us the 7 days for £356 for us both. This included under occupancy (was 4 person room), scottish flight supplements, fuel surcharge and coach transfer so for what i paid was on the whole worth it.

Only complaint ive posted thread in main tenerife forum about PR/street sellers.

Tom
hi everyone,got a good deal for a week at the Laguna Park 1 for two of us january 6th,cant wait.
having looked on a few sites am i right in thinking that block A and B are the noisy apartments nearer the road/motorway????
if any regular visitors to LP 1 could point me in the right direction as regards the quiter blocks i can e mail the apartments nearer the time??
thanks alot. :)
Hi, Blocks A & B overlook the main road across from the bars, shops etc. We usually stay in block B and have no trouble with noise, as the bedroom backs on to the pool area. I usually sleep in the front near the road as rest of family hog the bed, and am not bothered by the noise. They claim to be nervous of the balcony because of the cockroaches, but I take this with a pinch of salt!
Not sure how the apartment block which backs onto the motorway is named (probably C). Hope the helps.

Hydro.
cheers hydro :)
looked on many sites (wife a VERY light sleeper!!!)and block D seemed to be the 'quieter' block.....will mabe ask for D??
thanks for your help. :wave:
Returned from holiday end of July, staying at Laguna Park 1 (late review :whoops ). Can't say much different from my review in the hotel review section except this time the breakfast was pretty bad. We went once and vowed never to risk it again. Apart from this the hotel was fine.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.