Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Laguna Park 2
18 Posts
Most probably, just beware of your valuebles, this complex in the past has been notorious for stealing. Please dont get alarmed at this, its life and we have to get on with it.
I'm sure you will have a good time, take travellers cheques and only change what you need for each day. Better to be safe than sorry.
ENJOY
Thanks for your reply clarets4ever, your right in what you said though, we just have to get on with these things.

I am sorry its taken so long to get my review in!

Luckily we didnt have to many probs at the Laguna Park II. We wont be returning as Tenerife wasnt for us, but i can see the appeal it holds for some!

:D Thanks again! This was my first time using the forum (and the site) I have found it really helpful!! x
If you have booked or are thinking about staying here forget it!!!!!!!!!!! Don't waste your money on this pit.Anyone wanting anymore info just ask!!!!!!!!!. :shock:
Hi are Laguna park 2 as bad as some of the reviews,booked today for march 7th,got a cheap deal.Stayed in Villa Adeje Beach last year so know the area a little,prior to that have always stayed around las Vistas and found myself going back to bars and resturants I knew,can anyone recommend some good places near Laguna park 2.
i have stayed in both laguna 1 and 2 and 1 are the best by miles good bar not far from either is the rum pot directly over from laguna 1 and just down the hill from laguna 2
...well, things might have changed since we were there last, a few years ago..but we enjoyed it - a good sizes apartment on the r/h side of the central walkway, with nice balcony and sea view. Very good shop on site, with everything you could wish for. Only downside was the walk down to the beach, or more precisly the walk back up from the beach, with slippery tiled pavements, especially where you cross the m-way slip roads; though it isn't as bad as it sounds...those who have been will know what I mean.
Oh, and you get a good view of the Dolphin show opposite LG11 enterance. And theres the handy bus stop right outside reception. Yes, there were some cats around...but that may be because there were some people putting food out for them......
So overall we thought it was quite acceptable, though that fact may be influenced by the good late deal that we got !
Thanks for the replies guys,have taken note of the Rum Pot,anywhere else for a good night,food and most important breakie.I am still trying to get my bearings a bit ..do we walk to the beach down past Villa Adeje and St Eugenes or is there another way from Laguna Park 2 ?
for breckie try the ship or chaplins as for beach yes quickest way is down the lane by the Villa Adeje beach hotel
Hi
can anyone tell me if when you get to the laguna park 2 if you can upgrade to all inclusive and how much that is?? Iv been looking for there email addy cannot find it anywhere cheers
Isn`t Laguna Park just apartments?
I didn`t think it was a an aparthotel.
Really don`t want to be disparaging about other peoples choice, put it this way if I had booked in there I wouldn`t be happy but it has been repainted.
Don`t get excited about the Rum Pot a years supply of Mr Muscle wouldn`t go amiss.
I have stayed in some less than nice apartments but have never had a bad holiday, you always have a good time on holiday even if everything is not perfect.
It`s always best to go on recommendations.
Rodz
I echo Rodz view. Not having stayed at Laguna Pk 2. My grandson stayed, he was 20yrs, even he thought it was dire.
No way to make it easy to the beach. Its a long way, albeit downhill, but, you have to return and thats uphill !!!.
Taxi taxi comes to mind.
Sorry to send bad vibes, you did ask.
Whatever happens, enjoy the sun and your holiday.
Iv defo read somewhere that they do b/b halfboard full board and the all inclusive im sure a report somewhere a family said they wished they upgraded to the all inclusive its the exchange rate that makes me wana go all in I would get my moneys worth out of the drinks forget the food lol
Iv found a site that does all inclusive at laguna park 2 the cost is 170 per person which isnt bad iv looked at other places but prices rocket and with being on a pre xmas budjet looks like ill take my chances with LP2. How far away is the new water park siam???
Siam Park. You could easily walk. Same side of motorway, just up behind the bus station. Enjoy.
Hi i have just booked the Laguna Park 2 apartments for next month, in PDLA. the reviews arent that bad, and this wasnt even a 'planned' holiday, so i wanted something cheap and chearful :) I have been to Many 1 and 2 star hotels in India, so im pretty sure i can manage this place for a week.

Are there any Indian or Mexican places to eat in the centre of the resort, or fairly close to our apartments?
We also love Spanish food, but we are on a budget this time as ive already had 2 holidays this year.. so i think we need to plan ahead.

Could anyone tell me where the nearest supermarket is to the lagunapark2 apartments? are their charges reasonable for things like freshly baked bread, milk, juice?

Many thanks,

Nicola
Hi
I have statyed at the Laguna 2 - twice - it was cheap and we had a good time

We asked for a room with a balcany not ground floor and got it.

Yes its a bit steep - we were in the middle once and the very top B block either way you have to walk down to the pool and back up to top in the hot weather. but we were on hols so took it easy
The bar was open till the early hours of the morning drinks not cheap

Always walked down the hill to the Rum Pot - Moonlight Bar - Wigan Pier - Sun rise and the underground pubs"

Always got taxi back - as the hill is called CORDIAC HILL and you will no why if you go

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone who as walking difficulties - but for a cheap hol its a base to start with - and if you dont like the room ask to be moved - they do try there best to move you.

Shortty
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.