Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Give Ros Fernihough a call on:-

The direct number to Ros's PA Pam is 01922 705134

Or try the switchboard number 01922 633214 and ask for Travel Dept.

Ros is a travel law solicitor who is well known to the TO's and who often assists our members. Ros will give you free advice.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Just one point re dress code. It is a topic that arises here on HT on a regular basis. Most hotels do have a dress code which they enforce.

I for one do not object. In days gone it was not a very pretty sight when people came into dinner straight from the beach in a pair of shorts or trunks.

fwh
with regard to the dress code i had no objection to this at all, that is why i asked the tour operator to verify what the dress code
actually was they informed me that 3/4 length trousers were acceptable by the hotel. unfortunately for me i actually believed i was
being told the truth. if i had been advised the dress code meant long trousers then i would have packed accordingly.
Sorry I misread your post. Personally I would have thought them acceptable.

fwh
Hi fylde184,

I myself am in the process of complaining about this hotel, we went the week after it opened. It was a shambles, there was work going on everywhere.
I even had an email from the hotel that all building work was finished. Toilet didn't work for 3 days, shower leaked no lights in pool area, how this is 4* is beyond me.
I booked via sunshine.co.uk. Thirty Five days later and still not response, they told me on Friday that they can request another 28 days if they wish.

Good Luck with your complaint.
hi im glad to see you arrived back ok from that hell hole i read your post with interest i think we could be of assistance to each other
while there i took pictures of the place and acording to travel agent they dont seem to matter, i think if we can get in touch with each other we could be able to assist each other in our cases i have posted a post regarding being able to pm you so i can give you my contact details thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.