Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
hi,puerto del carmen will be fine have stayed here before and there is plenty to do at night,as for all inclusive not sure as always go selfcatering which i find better no time table then.
hiya we go to lanzarote every year and stay in puerto del carmen just brill tho we go self catering as pdc has some lovely resturants and can be as cheap or as dear as you want hope this helps any question please ask as we stay in the same apartments as they are just brill and a couple of mins from the strip
Kathy, PDC isn't really known for it's AI hotels, these are mainly in Costa Teguise and Playa Blanca. The ones that are AI in Puerto del Carmen are on the outskirts, so you would need to walk quite a way to get to the liveliest parts of the town.
The only hotel in the centre of the resort and which might have AI is the Los Fariones.
The San Antonio Hotel in Los Pocillos which is just outside Peurto Del Carmen could suit you. Im not sure if it offers All inclusive but there are many restauraunts nearby for reasonable prices
The flora hotel does A I bout a 15 min walk to strip down hill on way there up hill on way back people call it cardiac hill but me and hubby managed fine and we are 47 after a few beers you fly up it
Sorry, madmadge, don't like to disagree but that is not "cardiac hill" back up to Flora!!!! ;) Cardiac Hill is along the main strip in Puerto del Carmen, and Flora Apartments are in the old town!!
madsue wrote:
Cardiac Hill is along the main strip in Puerto del Carmen, and Flora Apartments are in the old town!!

Flora apts are at the top of the hill out of the old town. That hill is easily the equal of "cardiac hill".
We have stayed there in the past, they are nothing special. We had to argue with reception to get a room that had something other than the magnificent (not) view of the car park which we were given. They moved us to the bungalows across the road, which were fine other than the water supply kept breaking down and when we complained we were told "they all do that, we're planning to upgrade them". Hope that's been done by now.
Its just what me and hubby were told they called it,we walked up and down it every day and night didnt loose any weight tho :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.