Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Did you notice if your original hotel was indeed shut seeing as Lastminute are saying they've been told different?

Surely LM can't imagine someone not even going to their original hotel before deciding whether or not to 'take an upgrade'. Also - had you had a choice then the minute you saw the 'junior suite' you'd have been off back to your original hotel :que

I wouldn't think that any compensation would be much as you did have somewhere to stay even though it wasn't what you booked. I'd possibly try again to LM pointing out why you couldn't have been told the original hotel was open. They may, as a gesture of goodwill offer you some reimbursement or a discount off your next booking. This may be a lesson to us all to contact the booking agency immediately when faced with this problem.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.