Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We were there last year, and whilst I cant remember specific names of restaurants, I think you will find that if you are anywhere within the centre of Alcudia - especially "Bellvue Boulovard" , you will find LOADS of restaurants and fast food places stay open really late. I dont think you will have to look too far.

Are you in the centre? :D
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. We are staying at the sun sea 1 appartments, i think they are quite central. At least i know that we won't starve now.
Thanks again.
Sarah.
I know where they are - they are in a great location. No you certainly wont starve!!!!!

have a lovely holiday 8)
if i can remember from my 2 lads hols there , KFC was definately open all night but might have changed and they had beer on tap , so you just got more wasted and Burger King as well but that wasnt to late , dont think there was anything in the port area but on the main road and down teh road towards Bellevue there was a few ,

hope this helps bit hazy recollections about both trips ,

oh and you have to go into a bar called STAGGER INN which is near to Alcudia Pins and not far from BK , and ask for the chilli vodka :shock: :shock:
There are 3 places....

There is Taz's which is British and Spanish run and does burgers, kebabs etc and is open til about 5am. That is near Goodfellas bar.

There is also a Spanish run place next to Bells nightclub which is open til, well all night.

There is also Danny burger (also Spanish) on the main road which is open all night

HR
Hi,
Just want to thank all of you who replied. We are really looking forward to going.
Thanks.
Sarah.
sounds good, where are all these pub/restaurants mentione, are they all at the Bellvue strip area?..we are going to port area in two weeks, do we need to taxi to Bellvuea area to get some decent pubs (we have 2 girls 13 and 90)..any help /advice appreciated.
(of course i meant 13 and 9 ..not 90!!!)

hehe
Shoestring - it depends where you are staying. You could walk from the port area to Bellvue, but it would take about 30 mins, Alcudia is very "spread out".
cheers toot toot tootsie...

yup staying right in port area.., so I guess i will be taxing family there!!..however believe there is few pubs near us (hopefully) for onn nights
Shoestring - the Port area is much nicer to stay in. It has more of a "Majorcan" feel to it. And you will be not too far away from the market (brill). The Bellevue area would be more lively and bustling with lots of theme bars and bistros, dont know if you read my other post but Lunas Grill is lovely for a meal (its opposite the Bellevue complex) and they have live music on every night.

Romas is also georgous. If your older child likes nightclubs theres "Bells" and "Menta" both very lively without being yobbish - and Cheers has music on for adults after the kids entertainment finishes.

Taxis are really reasonable, but a return journey every night would fairly add to your holiday outgoings! Why not walk up and taxi back!!!

Toot Toot Tootsie :D
hi shoestring go to the highlander bar in the port and give us a wave on the web cam i look in most nights the port is lovely down by the marina wow there is some lovely boats. agian you could get the glass bottom boat from the port to the strip it stops right on the beach and you could then get a taxi back

have fun the fatboy
lol...i will fatboy........i'll buy you a pint!!! :lol:

are the pubs in port area quiet at night?....dont really mind i will an odd 'calm' night' now and again if i end up going to cheers etc every other night! :wink: .
was when we was there but that was in may should be a bit more liverly now but not to bad its a lovely area for a change from the strip

enjoy your holls the fatboy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.