Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi, we stayed at the Ledra overnight last year when our flight was cancelled. Our daughter and 2 grandchildren were given a ground floor room that had a little terrace not far from the pool, so I presume this was a family room. At any rate it was bigger than the one we had for 2 of us. Obviously we were only there till lunchtime the next day so I can't tell you too much about the hotel, but the breakfast was excellent, pools were nice, and the animation team looked to be doing a good job.
Thanks bellavista,it sounds quite good,we're really looking forward to our holiday now.T.
I have never been myself but good friends of mine are going for the 3rd visit in a couple of days time and do nothing but praise the place. Colleen Rooney and her family were there last July/August so the place can't be that bad ;)
Hi All
We're going to this hotel in 2 weeks with our friends and 3 teenagers.One of the lads(15) is over 6ft tall .We are wondering what the beds are like,can anybody please tell us? Also if you have been recently are there any tips about the hotel or area that you think we should know?Thanks in advance for any answers you may be able to give,T.
If the Nestor Hotel in Ayia Napa is anything to go by they just provide kids with camp beds. My nephew is about 5' 9" and fits the whole thing. We have asked for a proper bed for him in the past but they say these are only available in the family rooms. This is just an example, the Ledra might be different.
Has nobody been recently,the last review was in May,if anyone can update it I would be really grateful.T.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.