Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Click Here for our reviews of this hotel whilst you are waiting for a response if you haven't already read them.
Hi Brian, Just returned from the ledra beach yesterday. The dress code for the restaurant is no shorts or cropped trousers for men in the evening, also shirts or t-shirts with sleeves. Children and women can wear anything. Obviously at luch time you cant go into the restaurant with wet clothes and must put t-shirts etc. Hope you find this useful.
Hi Hazbo,thanks for the info,hope you enjoyed your stay,i am looking forward to going back to Cyprus.Our last visit was in 1992.
Thanks Brian
Hi,

Hope somebody can help?

Going to Ledra Beach for a family wedding in June. First time abroad for my family :wave:

Couple of questions do i need to take beach towels and can anybody give a review of the hotel?

Thanks ;)
Hi anty ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic about the hotel.

Not sure if any of them mention beach towels, but you will find lots of reviews via the link in Glynis's post just above.

David :wave
Hi All

Thinking of booking this hotel but can only find one review from this year,I'm wondering if anybody else has been and can give me some information please.

Several reviews have stated that the hotel needs a refurb but I'm sure that I read somewhere that it's being done this winter,does anyone know if this is correct?

Are beach towel still available?

Is there a hairdrier and kettle in each room?

Would you like to go back sometime soon?

Many thanks for any info you may give,T :)
Thanks Presto,

I've read those but I like to "speak" directly to somebody if possible.Many thanks,t.
Hi

Dont know if it helps but I have a friend who is off to the Ledra soon for 2 weeks. I'll ask them to check it out for you and get back to you!

:wave:
Hi Presto

That would be much appreciated,we did actually book today so are committed there will be 4 adults and 3 boys 2x15 and 1x11yr old.

T :)
No problem

:cheers

Must admit when hubby and I stayed at the Pioneer this year we walked through the Ledra loads of times and it just seems to be a real family friendly hotel - masses going on for families of all ages. As a couple with no children we didnt feel it was right for us but looking at the age of your family, from what we've seen it will be fab!

Whatever, Pafos is a great place and the hotels on that strip cant fail to please --- unless you're really picky! :sun2

Let me know what you want to find out by pm is necessary and I'll get my friend on to it!

:tup
Hi

That will be brilliant ,thanks.T :tup
Hi, we went to the Ledra beach two years ago. We had a great holiday. Food was very good.
Entertainment team were excellent. Location great right on the beach.
I would go back if it was refurbished but not until because it was quite shabby to be honest.
Sorry I can't help any more than that because as I said it's been two years since we were there. Daughter was fifteen at the time and she loved it! :wave:
Thanks minione

I think I read somewhere that it is having a refurb,lots of people say it is scruffy,as it is advertised as 4 * it should be quite tidy.I'll wait to pass judgement.Glad to hear you enjoyed it,and that your daughter did too,thanks for your reply,T.
Hi All,I've been told there are rooms by the pool at this hotel but does anybody know if there are any 4 bedded rooms there please,we're a family of 3 travelling with family of 4 many thanks T.
Sorry we haven't been to the Ledra.

Have you tried e-mailing the hotel direct ? We find that hotels in Cyprus are always pretty good at getting back to you.

:tup
If you have any questions about the area at all just ask - we often stay at a hotel about 200 yds away so may be able to help out.

:wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.