Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Firstly congratulations I hope it all goes well :tup

If it is to happen over a nice meal you could try -

http://www.lemediterranee.com.tn/english/mediterranean.htm - A high end restaurant with nice views over the marina and beach, turn right as you get to the water in the marina through the arch and Le Medditerranee is located at the far end of the marina. Go in a day or two in advance and arrange a nice table etc.

At the far side of the Marina (go round to your left) there is http://www.sadokkouka.com/LaDaurade/en/index.htm which again is nice and not just as expensive as Le Medditerranee.

There are also some nice restaurants that circle the fountain in the square.

If you really want to push the boat out (excuse the pun :D ) you could see about chartering (hire) a yacht / boat for a few hours in the early evening and enjoy a sunset cruise.

:think One last thought if your hotel is located on the beach ask if they would set up a romantic candle lit dinner there for you both down on the beach and you can listen to the sea and propose under the stars.

All the best to you both :cheers
Graham
Thanks Graham. Will Check Those Links Out. :) But I Was Thinkin Something Really Quite. Dinner On Beach Sounds Good Tho :)
Most hotels will accommodate a "candle-light" meal on the beach i would imagine.
Go for it Amnesia, and best wishes.
congratulations.
Jim :cheers
:think You are close to the golf course you could get her to caddy for you and propose at the 18th hole :rofl only kidding.

Sorry I can't just think of anywhere that fits your requirements exactlly but will give it more thought.
mediterranean lovely place great food and staff cant go wrong there in my opinon best wishes wherever you decide but let us know how you got on :cheers
Although not intimate as such this is just another idea for you -

A Bedouin Feast for an evening of mystery and romance under a star lit night sky with a typical Tunisian dinner and entertainment in the form of Bedouin dancers, acrobats and of course belly dancing.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.