General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Thanks Fiona that was very interesting. I knew you all worked hard to keep this site going so smoothly but when you see it in print that is a awful lot of your own time you are using.

I would like to thank you all for your effort, I come in here every day although I do not post a lot.

Linda
Hear, hear, well done the Mods. I think we all appreciate the way you carry out the job, especially if Van only pays 500,000 a year each. Worth every penny.
:rofl
Wouldn't that be a dream job!
......Sounds like a lot of hard work,Fiona, but I'm sure you must find it rewarding to know that you're instrumental in providing the best site of its kind on the web !!
P.S. This compliment is also directed to all the mods. and admin at H.T.......( oh,alright then... to you as well, Van !! :lol: ) :bow
dam postman pat must have lost the giro again :hmmm
Very interesting reading and certainly a lot of your own spent on HT - well done.
PS. I can see why there would be 200 posts on the Marinha Dourada tho, its a fantastic hotel :lol:
Thanks for that insight Fiona. I am sure the majority of us on here had no idea how much time and effort a MOD puts in and what it all entails. Without the MODs and admin there would be no HT and what a pity that would be. Thankyou everyone for what you do for us members!
Gill
Many thanks for that.

I will not gripe that I did suggest many, many, moons ago, that someone should give us an insight into the job.

It should be a condition of membership that everyone should read it. It might make the job of yourself and he rest of the team easier.

One suggestion. Post it into every section. Not everyone will come in here and see it.

fwh
hi.fiona...have just spotted this post.....
i too would like to say what a great job you and your colleaques do .
i know that as you say it can be difficult .
and of course i never cause you any problems......... :roll: .
keep up the good work and again well done to you and the team you are with........
many.regards..john-doe..
jd
:zip :rofl

fwh
Not sure about posting it on every forum- but it is handy to have as I have been asked about what a mod does before and can now point this out :D
Please note -admin do a LOT more!
I once received a PM from a member asking 'how much do you get paid and how do I apply for the job?'! :lol: That's a true story!
..... and you didn't reply, did you ??? :sulk :rofl
you did tell him Pippy that mods don't get paid but admin get £500 000 didn't you??
and you didn't reply, did you ???

I just KNEW it was you! :lol:

you did tell him Pippy that mods don't get paid but admin get £500 000 didn't you??

You mean........you don't get paid Fi?! :shock:

To be fair I had pre-conceived ideas about the mods/admin before joining their ranks. I'll leave it at that I think! :yikes
go on Pippy - you can tell us- we won't tell :lol:
You never mentioned the free holidays, free worldwide travel (with upgraded flights) the luxury yacht charter in the Caribbean, the champagne lifestyle or the all expenses paid trips to Skegness :lol:
Keep up the good work :bow
But those are just the fringe benefits :wink:

Mark :D
Who's being blabbing then? How did he know about Skegness? :?
Oh well kids that's our hols blown out of the water....wonder what Blackpool is like :hmmm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.