Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Exchange rate is around 2.3 to the pound. You will be able to change money all over in Gumbet but if you go into Bodrum you will get a better rate at the post office.

You can book a trip to the waterpark and they will pick you up from your hotel and bring you home after. Otherwise you will need to go into Bodrum and get a bus.

If there is anything else you want to know about Gumbet just give me a shout and I will try to help.

Kedi
If you're changing money in Gumbet try the China Town Restaurant, it had the best rate we could find........

We got a taxi to the Dedeman waterpark, cost 20tl, there was 4 of us so worked out the same as taking 2 bus rides (to Bodrum & then waterpark) & it saved the hassle......... Remember to ask the taxi driver how much it will cost before jumping in.....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.