Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
There are a few bars on the right hand side of bar street if you enter from the Bazzar that have live groups as in Turkish music and rock music.

John
Yes you are right the Romance Hotel does have live music every night, we past that hotel every evening on the way back to ours and there was always a lot of people listening to them.
Also the night club at the Lydya hotel has a live Russian group and the kaif restaurant in the marina does some of the best food I have sampled in Turkey and also has a live duo starting at about 10pm

John
thanks for the replies,i think bar street may be out as wife and i both in our 40s,but the kaif restaurant sounds good,how far round is it john coming from statue side?...many thanks
There live music in the diagonally across the road from the Taj Mahal. It is in the Chinese Indian, Mexican restaurant. It is two guys
Kaif is the first place that you come to on the right as you cross the bridge into Netsel Marina and is the far end of the marina that you know

John
Hi John

Is Kaif the one you go upstair to with all the divers helmets/instruments?

Friends took us to a bar in June and the girl singing there was very good she sang in about 5 different languages (so my mutli lingueral friend told me) I was wondering if it was the same one.

Lynn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.