UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Wow this was very detailed and helpful. I've always been meaning to travel to London and this will come in handy. Thank you for putting this together!
Hey there! Yeah, London is definitely a big city with lots to see and do. If you haven't already done it, check out some famous landmarks like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and London Eye. If you're looking for something a bit different, you could check out the Camden Market or go for a walk along the Thames river. And when it comes to nightlife in London, there are so many options to choose from! Soho is a great spot for bars and clubs, actually. For more ideas on places to check out at night, you might want to check out https://www.londonkensingtonguide.com/london-nightlife-areas-places-to-go-out/. Have a great time in London!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.