America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Sarah

You would probably get a much better price if you booked the holiday DIY. Flights for June 2011 are already available and you could check various Airlines for prices, or alternatively wait for the flight sales (I don't know when they have the sales but I 'm sure someone here on HT could tell you). After booking flights start looking at hotels, again compare reviews and prices and make a booking. Most hotels in New York allow you to cancel without charge almost up to the day before travel so if you find something you like better then you could book there.
There is lots of info on the New York forum with recommendations and reviews. Another good place to check for reviews and advice is Trip Advisor.

Judith
Just a heads up.........New York is very expensive for hotels. Definitely have a look at Tripadvisor though.

Cheers,

TC
Thanks for your responses, will check trip advisor and keep an eye for flight sales.

Thanks again
Sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.