Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Not a lot of help really HH
sorry lol ...... suggestions with what ??? i will help if i can !
:)
Tenerife is fantastic at new year the firework displays are brill. this will be our 5th new year celebration in tenerife and we love it.
any ideas on hotels that do any deals for new year or any hotels that you would recomend
We always stay around the puerto colon area in tenerife and hire a private apt. There are lots of companies that you can go through i have been looking on a website called ulookubook i have never used them, but always check that they are atol and abta bonded as we had a nasty experience with a booking agent last year. Thomsons also do hotel bookings you need to have a good search and see what type of accom suits your needs. Good luck. Previous times we have stayed in Santa Maria, Laguna Park, Club Atlantis and Los Geranios. we found Club Atlantis an ideal location but there is no bar in the hotel of an evening time, although it is only a 2 minute walk to the bars at the port.
For anyone who has dined out on Christmas Evening!
Can you recommend where to go in the evening on Christmas Day for a meal? We are staying at the Vulcano, so somewhere in that area preferably or within walking distance.
Also phone numbers or web addresses to book. Thanks.
Regards
lillie2
http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk do 4 night stays to some of the 4 (and5) star Hotels in one of the nicest areas of PDLA,bordering Los Cristianos.
Vulcano,Bitacora,La Siesta,Noelia Sur,Mare Nostrum Resort/Mediterranean Palace to name a few.
Have stayed at the Mediterranean Palace for a four night stay..Friday to Tuesday..and loved every minute of it. Although this wasn't at New Year. (early December)
Have experienced the fireworks displays in the area and was really impressed,so would expect New Year time to be well worth it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.