Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Presumably this is because the flights have already been booked and are non-transferable? Depending on your reasons for cancelling you might be able to claim for them on your holiday insurance. If you didn't have insurance in place as soon as you booked then the only option would be to try and cut your losses by selling them on and paying for the name change.
Sorry, Sharon, but he T&Cs are quite clear -
If you cancel your booking you will have to pay the flight and hotel providers cancellation charges (this will include total flight costs, including baggage, plus insurance) and you will also have to pay our administration costs, outlined below: Flight: 100% cancellation fee Accommodation: Free of charge prior to 28 days to check in and 100% charge (full booking value) for all cancellations within 28 days to check in.
Presumably you read and agreed to these at time of booking? Frustrating, I know but it is what it is I'm afraid; can you do as SMa suggests?
So that's 2 complaints about the same company on the same day are they posters related, similar usernames, but holiday dates very different.
No response from either of the original posters... Hmm
Both users originated from Facebook accounts. They are genuine posters.
It wouldn't be the first time that someone set-up genuine but multiple FB accounts but the more striking thing is that they are both examples of people coming on to make a single post, have a rant about something and then never come back. The unusual thing for me this time is that I even bothered to post a reply! On the whole I don't feel motivated to reply to posts like these anymore. It's different when someone has clearly joined and then also replied to others posts to help them out and not just rant about a single issue. So many first posts turn into last posts.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.