Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Love Holidays
4 Posts
Hi Madaline - seems as though this is occurence that has not just happened to you.

Have you heard anything?

You need to as a matter of course go to ABTA and the CAA - which governs the ATOL.

There is a huge thread on here...

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/urgent-love-holidays-t160341.html
Surely they should have checked with you first regarding the change to the flights.

Love holidays will be putting together the different components of your holiday ie, booking your flight then booking your accommodation seperate.

Did your invoice show a break down of prices as be interesting to know the original flight price?

You've paid £378 deposit & LH say you owe £662 therefore, total holiday cost £1040. Yet they are quoting £992 to cancel just the flight part?

Who has/is receiving the refund on your original flights?

I'd also want to know the accommodation cost as from there you can work out what's going on with the flight prices.
Love Holidays have to supply you with suitable alternative flights at no extra cost to yourself, or allow you to cancel all the Atol protected elements on your booking with a full refund.

If they booked alternative flights without first consulting you then they cannot ask you for the money to cancel them just because they will be out of pocket.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.