I sent this complaint and have received nothing in the way of communication I have booked the above holiday a year ago and unfortunately there were some issues that I would like to bring to your attention in the hope that other travellers do not experience the same problems. I detail below the relevant points:MISLEADING ADVICE / BOOKING:· I booked the holiday around this time last year to Isla Mujeres Palace, Isla Mujeres, Mexico. I had researched the hotel of my own accord in earlier in March only to find my hotel has been sold in January.· Attempted to call loveholidays to discuss this however was informed that I would not be able to speak with anyone prior to 6 weeks before departure.· I went to livechat as requested to be told by your customer representatives that the hotel had not been sold despite my providing evidence to the alternative.· I returned to livechat as I found further evidence to suggest hotel was sold. Again on livechat was told hotel was not sold x 2. I persisted and requested that colleague gave me their number or to call. They confirmed hotel had been sold and advised I would have contact by the relocation team.· 2 x further messages to live chat due to not hearing from relocation team and concerned hotels may be sold out for our dates booked only to be told I would need to continue to wait. 2 x occasions livechat terminated after over an hour wait each time to be connected to a representative.· Due to concerns I would not have a hotel to stay in (I looked at dates for others hotels in Isla Mujeres to find they were all sold out for our dates) I felt I had no option but to change to book the last available hotel in the area. I note again no contact from the relocation team.· I then entered livechat once more to discuss changing my booked transfers only to be told I would require to pay a fee and on asking if this could be waived due to aforementioned points was informed ‘my choice’ and that because I ‘didn’t want to wait’ there would be no refund or fees waived despite continued ongoing poor communication from yourselves regarding the hotel closure that I had to inform loveholidays about 2 months after it had been sold.· There was no attempt by loveholidays to apologise or offer any reparations whatsoever despite my attempts to solve the issue or attempt to speak with someone regarding the case. As it was less than 6 weeks until the holiday commenced I attempted to call loveholidays only to hear now it should be no less than 4 weeks prior to departure.I would like some form of compensation and fees waived for the increased rate of transfer cost as the hotel having closed was outwith my control and I only changed this myself due to lack of communication from loveholidays. I have accepted this would mean a change of resort which is classed as a major change according to Citizen’s Advice Bureau.I am a frontline nurse whom has spent now hours per day trying to resolve this on my few days off and have bene looking forward to this holiday for some time, only to feel disappointed and let down by the service.I look forward to hearing your response within 28 days of the receipt of my letter as to how you intend to resolve my complaint.