But that should not be a problem, you can claim the cost back on your travel insurance.
You do have insurance?
One suggestion - try to talk to someone in senior management, it might be possible to postpone the holiday in the circumstances. Rather than be messed around on the phone send them a letter setting out the circumstances and ask the question. Don't rant at them it never works but ask if they can assist you. Send it "Recorded Delivery" as you will then have proof it has been received.
You already know how they mess you around on the phone and emails have a bad habit of getting lost by these companies.
The Directors are as below. Perhaps address your letter to one of them. I would have suggested the company secretary but she resigned in May
MR ALEXANDER GEORGE COURTENAY FRANCIS
MR JONATHAN PAUL MARSH
MR CHRISTOPHER JOHN MCCAVERT
Post a Reply
Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.