Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Love Holidays
4 Posts
So near the date of departure then the full cost of the holiday becomes due. Standard practice in the travel industry. Final balance is due 10 to 12 weeks before departure
But that should not be a problem, you can claim the cost back on your travel insurance.

You do have insurance?
Unfortunately we didn’t, we were just looking at buying some before this happened. Really we were very unlucky :/
Sorry but there is nothing you can do without insurance. Might seem harsh after the event but people should take insurance out as soon as they book.

One suggestion - try to talk to someone in senior management, it might be possible to postpone the holiday in the circumstances. Rather than be messed around on the phone send them a letter setting out the circumstances and ask the question. Don't rant at them it never works but ask if they can assist you. Send it "Recorded Delivery" as you will then have proof it has been received.
You already know how they mess you around on the phone and emails have a bad habit of getting lost by these companies.

The Directors are as below. Perhaps address your letter to one of them. I would have suggested the company secretary but she resigned in May

MR ALEXANDER GEORGE COURTENAY FRANCIS

MR JONATHAN PAUL MARSH

-

MR CHRISTOPHER JOHN MCCAVERT

-
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.